Monday 20 July 2015

NEW MUSIC VIDEO ALERT from Stella Damasus titled "Jaa Gi Mma" from @stelladamasus




NEW MUSIC VIDEO ALERT
 from Stella Damasus titled "Jaa Gi Mma" from @stelladamasus - 
Look out for my second single and music video on the 20th of July 2015. Let's make this happen together. It's all about #Jesus. @dabishop007 you did an amazing job on this and I am so grateful. 


@rumeh_ejoor co producer extraordinaire. @vintagebyjudith you blew my mind with your costumes, God bless you for attending to me even without any appointment. Special thanks to CARL HOUSE for all you did to put a smile on my face. @tailo_g and @pegha_ you were so amazing, thank you for making me look sooooooo gooooooood. To the cast and crew, God bless and keep you all in Jesus name. I know this sounds like an acceptance speech for an award. In my heart I already got an award just working with all of you. May you all receive your awards from God almighty, the giver of life.

Source:

http://www.online-instagram.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Galaz Entertainment Presents CALABAR NAWA !!! | @galazentertainment

A Comedy concert... One that will get u cracked up all night!!! Featuring the best of comedians/musicians/actors from the south south o...