Monday 27 July 2015

Career Shift Abuja @jimitewe


 Abuja, here I come.... So the CareerShift Train for 2015 starts moving in August and first stop is Abuja. At a comfortable venue somewhere in Maitama,


 150 people will have the opportunity to listen to me and two other experts on strategies that they can use to experience a#CareerShift in 2015. I will be sharing information on key trends that will open up new markets and key skills that can position participants for them. 

Also, participants will be getting 5 of my classic podcasts as a gift that day. More details coming, I thought I should just let you know... You can register your interest now using the link in my bio and more details will be sent to you. Next stop USA, UK, ... Other

No comments:

Post a Comment

Galaz Entertainment Presents CALABAR NAWA !!! | @galazentertainment

A Comedy concert... One that will get u cracked up all night!!! Featuring the best of comedians/musicians/actors from the south south o...